Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Before selecting a juicer, what do you look at? Do you just follow your gut and choose whatever you come across? If you don’t have any particular process of selecting the products you buy, you may be missing a lot of important benefits. Some products may be inexpensive and yet still come with all the features you can find in a more expensive product. For example, product A may be cheaper than B while they both offer the same features and benefits. In another scenario a product could be capable of providing more benefits than its counterpart does, even though they have the same price tag.
One of the products that happen to be better than most of the competing models is the Omega VERT Slow Juicer. It has managed to earn its way into the heart of many juice lovers, so you can bet it is something for you, too. We have researched the product and in the following paragraphs, you will learn about the features, pros, and cons of this product and be able to make informed decision.
Omega VERT Slow Juicer Review
This Omega VERT juicer has been designed with a new low speed juice system. This feature ensures that you can get a better quality juice than from faster speed versions. What’s more, it is ideally designed for those who love things like yogurt. At 43 revolutions per minute, this juicer operates at half the speed of other slow juicers. It is capable of breaking down fiber to a finer level and produces more juice. Thanks to its dual-edge auger, you can now enjoy a smoother, nutrient-dense juice. It does not increase heat build, instead it helps to increase the shelf life of the juice you are making. It helps to keep important enzymes intact and delays the oxidation process for a better and richer juice. In addition, it can produce juice from leafy greens, vegetables, and wheat grass.
- It is well made. Imagine being able to use your slow juicer for many consecutive years without replacement. It will help you save the money you would have spent on replacement.
- Intelligent slow juicer. You do not have to babysit the juicer before it will do an excellent job. Unlike other slow juicers, it can allow you to do other things while it is working. It will simply feed itself and make juice for you while you prepare for work.
- It does not jam quite often like other juicers. And if it happens to do so, simply toggle the pusher button and it will continue on. It does not mess the counter even when doing things like greens, citrus, and hard items and soft alike.
- Cleaning is quick, too. As long as you do not use hot water on the screen (this would make it difficult for food to come out) you are good to go. If you just use water all the pulp in the box will be washed out.
- It has the capacity to extract the maximum juice from all your food. The most important feature on this unit is that it comes with the best auger design. With this, it is able to extract maximum juice and it beats most others in this aspect. It is not too big and is covered by 5 years warranty. Moreover, it comes with many attachments – thus making it a very versatile machine.
- The Omega VERT Slow Juicer is the first juicer to utilize Slow Squeezing Technology. This new method is completely different from the conventional masticating method. With this technology, you can extract the maximum amount of juice, vitamins, nutrients, and taste from a minimum amount of fruits and vegetables. While you gain maximum juice from these items, you will automatically derive less pulp in the resulting juice. In addition, it comes with a cover, which goes over the juice outlet to minimize drips, mixing the juice and helps to clean the unit when you pour water.
- This unit comes with a silicone wiping blade. The blades operate much like those you see on a car to ensure that the screen of the juicer stays clean while creating higher juice yield. Compared to the centrifugal ejection juicer, the Omega slow juicer yields more juice. This unit uses a lesser space than most centrifugal-style juicers. Even with this, it can provide the performance of a dual-stage single auger juicer.
- Some roots and hard vegetables can get stuck in the bottom.
- Its not Cheap.
- You may have to use the plunger if it does not auto-feed the fruits and vegetables.
One of the most important things you should look for when selecting a slow juicer is the capacity to extract maximum juice and ease of cleaning the unit. The good news is that these two options are combined in this product to give you the best.
Watch the video for a peek at how great the Omega Juicer extracts the most juice possible!
The Slowstar Tribest is another juicer you can look at. It is very versatile. With many attachments to go with it, it can easily do a lot more than juicing such as almond milk. The downside to this is that it is harder to clean than the Omega VSJ843QS. Moreover, it is taller so that it may not fit under your counter.
Another product that you can look at is the Omega J8006, which is very cheap. Although it does extract lots of juice, it is not as much as the Omega VSJ843QS. It comes with a 15-year warranty and can easily be cleaned. However, it has a large footprint (this means that it would take a lot of counter space), and it produces more pulp than the Omega VSJ843QS.
Thanks to dual stage juicing, the Omega VERT slow juicer will first extract juice through crushing in the first stage and then squeezing in the second stage to extract more juice while leaving behind a very dry pulp. The result is more juice for you and less pulp.
The heavy-duty stainless steel juicing screen on this model makes it an ideal device for long-term usage. If you are looking for a juicer that will save you money in the long run, this juicer is for you.
The Best Price is on amazon.com
We want to hear about your Juicing experience! What juicer do you love? Have you used the Omega Vert Slow Juicer yet? Drop us a line we are here to help 🙂