Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Best Home Juicer
Extracting juice from plant tissues like fruits or vegetables is essential to leading an exceptionally fine and healthy lifestyle. Juiced fruits or vegetables are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes. However, boiling or processing in an attempt to preserve them will ruin these nutrients. With juicing, no nutrients are lost. You consume the exact same plant tissues as puchased, no less. With juicing, you will can easily consume all of the recommended nutrients your body needs. When it pertains to your health, you should not take any less than is required.
Now, one might wonder, what can I use in extracting these plant tissues? It is simple: a juicer.
A juicer is an appliance for extracting juice from fruits and vegetables.
- Before you decide what juicer to go with, you need to be on the lookout for certain aspects that will make your purchase worthwhile and help you choose the best home juicer. Some key features are:
· Double-edged auger: A dual edge technology auger helps drive wiper blades without the need for gears, increasing efficiency while juicing and allowing the machine to perform more tasks at a slower pace. This helps the juicer run quieter when in use. Similarly, the two bites per revolution that the auger takes instead of one ensures that there is less loss of time because of juicing.
· New lower RPM speed: Fewer rotations helps the machine prevent heat from building up and provides oxidation to protect the juice;s nutrients. This helps to achieve great-tasting and high quality juice and affords the luxury of longer storage time without spoiling. The slow pace at which the machine operates ensures that it runs quietly as well.
· Noise: Efforts have been made to ensure noise reduction in newer models of juicers. The double-edged auger and lower speed RPM combine to deliver this magnificent feature.
· Spout tap: This is a stopper added to the spout, which could be opened to allow juice flow into a juice container. This helps prevent drips and spills whenever you are changing containers or moving the juicer from one location to another.
· Auto-cleaning system: This feature allows the juicer to wipe the juice screen repeatedly with a blade to maintain juicing efficiency. This requires some water to be poured into the machine after juicing to get bulky chunks and juice residue out of the juicer, which improves efficiency by achieving minimal cleaning time.
· Manufacturer warranty: Make sure the juicer you are going for covers defect parts for a long time. This should help reduce doubts concerning repairs without a warranty.
Choosing the best home juicer
Of course, choosing a juicer depends on your specific needs and wants. However, regardless of personal preferences, the Omega VSJ843 Slow Juicer stands out!
A home juicer should be something advanced, with a double bite auger, and should produce twice as it rotates. The Omega VSJ843 Slow Juicer is a bit expensive and might even set you back some dollars, but it’s worth it, regardless the kind of juice you want.
Juicing extracts the juice from fresh fruits or vegetables and the Omega Juicer VSJ843QS assures that the quality is superb. Some of the important benefits of the Omega VSJ843QS juicer are:
- The Omega VSJ843 Slow Juicer is inarguably the best juicer in the market right now. This is due to its low RPM and a redesigned inner basket, which also means that cleaning its parts is easier than other juicers.
- The juicer helps maximize juice extraction, leaving out only a very dry pulp with less foam. This increases juice yields a great deal – meaning that less juice goes to waste.
- Juice quality is also improved owing to a relatively pulp-free extraction.
- The Omega VSJ843 Slow Juicer is the best green juicer.
- This juicer has a 15 year warranty!
This Video is amazing at showing how great the Omega VSJ843 Slow Juicer works, Check it out !
Many other competing products could serve these features, just not in the way and manner that the Omega VSJ843 does. The Tribest Slowstar is a very close one, as it matches the Omega VSJ843 in some of its features.
Although it boasts only a single auger, it has a higher 47 RPM as compared to the VSJ847’s 43 RPM and is considered the most versatile juicer by most. However, versatility does not necessarily imply efficiency. It costs less, but has a shorter warranty, of only 10 years.
Additionally, it yields lower green juice than the Omega VSJ843. If money is the issue, the Tribest Slowstar should be an easy pick because it also packs a lot of features that will make life easier for you.
However, if power, efficiency, and precision are what you seek, it’s not worth compromising on the Omega VSJ843 Slow Juicer.
This does not imply that the Omega VSJ843 is perfect in all senses of the word. It in fact has cons of its own. For starters, it is a less versatile machine than the Tribest Slowstar, when it comes to carrot-apple juice yields and has no nut-butter attachments. However, if you can look past these, it could be just the juicer for you. The pros far outweigh the cons on this model.
Omega vert slow juicer Review
Want to learn more about the Omega Vert Slow Juicer? This fully comprehensive review will give you all the details to help you make the best buyers choice.
Other noteworthy home juicers include the L’Equip 215XL and Philips Avance HR1875/21 , which are still impressive considering their price range. They could set you back few dollars but they are a good bargain. If your budget is tight but you want a juicer that can hold its own even amongst the heavyweights, look no further than those two mentioned above. Pockets do not have the same depth, but we all can lead the heathy lifestyle that we desire.
Juicers are juicers, but after all is said and done, the best will always be on the top and the best sometimes come at a higher cost!
Already Convinced this Juicer is for You?
If you have any questions or comments, drop us a line we are here to help you in your health and your buying choices!
This post was originally published on July 4, 2016.