Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Purchasing a small juicer often requires a sharp eye and good attention to detail. Although the “best” in the title is relative, by looking at certain factors, you can uncover the juicer that will not only suit your budget but also takes only a small portion of your storage space. One such juicer is the Breville BJE200XL, which comes with small accessories.
Searching for a small juicer may be frustrating and seem as though it is impossible to find all the features you hope for in a smaller model. But looking at the right places will yield amazing results.
However, that does not in any way imply that the small juicers on the market do not make the mark, actually, it’s far from it. Some small juicers out there pack the features of the big guys in a smaller package.
We are going to show you the Breville BJE200XL Small Juicer. After lots of research and many product comparisons we are confident you will want to choose this juicer. Choosing a small juicer is a great choice, especially one that is just as good, or in our opinion better than some of the bigger juicers. We do not want to add another big appliance to the kitchen if we don't have to, but we want all the great qualities of a great juicer producing high yields of juice. Lets first have a look at some of the amazing benefits of juicing
- Juicing helps with absorption of all vitamins and nutrients. Juicing helps us make the optimally healthy choice, as the drink contains the same nutrients as the original vegetables used. Juicing helps get rid of impaired digestion of unhealthy foods and enhances absorption for the body. Additionally, juicing helps quicker digestion of the vegetables, which presents a better alternative to eating them directly
- Juicing is efficient. Juicing helps you easily attain the recommended daily vegetable intake.
- Juicing promotes a healthy weight. For those looking to shed some fat, juicing is the way to go. Studies have found that drinking 8 ounces or more of vegetable juice for a period of three months could result in shedding four pounds. Consuming vegetables increases intake of vitamins and nutrients like potassium, and vitamin C while simultaneously decreasing the overall intake of carbohydrates.
- Juicing helps boost the immune system. Juicing increase the power of concentrated phytochemicals in the body, which in turn boosts the immune system.
- Juicing increases energy. As juicing helps take up all the nutrients from the vegetables, it leads to the abundance of nutrients in the system, which in turn brings about an optimal balance of acidity in the body, resulting in an energy increase.
As shown by the benefits above, it is a great idea to make juice – freshly juiced by you! – a regular part of your daily meals as it has so many life-enriching benefits, not the least of which is adding some variety to the diet.
By now, you should already be aware how many benefits you stand to gain from using a small juicer.
The cleaning system. It is inevitable that your juicer will require some cleaning after each use to get the residue out of the bottom. With this in mind, ease of cleaning a small juicer should be paramount on your list. The best small juicers should feature an auto-cleaning system, which increases efficiency by requiring a minimal amount of time to clean. It’s important to note, however, that there are small juicers that require manual cleaning. Regardless, juicers with innovative self-cleaning systems are your best bet.
Speed of juicing. Generally, you should look for a low speed (RPM) feature in the juicer because this helps minimize oxidation and produces a juice that will last longer before spoiling.
Noise level. This will again require you to consider the speed of juicing. Rule of thumb is, the faster a juicer turns (the rom), the louder the juicer will be. In other words, the slower the machine turns, the quieter it will be.
Speed of juicing. Who has plenty of time to spare for juicing? Single gear juicers take a shorter time to juice, but you must be willing to bear with the noise on some instances. For slow juicers, how much juice is produced in a short while depends on how well the juicer auger performs. Some devices boast double-edge augers, which drives the wiper blades without the need for gears, increases efficiency and allows the machine to perform more tasks at a slower pace. Other single auger carrying devices can be just as efficient depending on the technology used. If you’re a fan of slow juicers, it will help to know that the double bite that some double-edge augers take per revolution increases juice production speed.
Length of warranty. You may want to know how long the manufacture will cover you. Some devices carry up to a 15-year warranty, some have a 10-year, and others even lower. This should help serve as a guide on how many years you would want to be covered, especially if you expect to keep your small juicer for long.
Types of produce you will be juicing. It is worth nothing that different juicers are built to serve different purposes. While some are built to juice greens among other types, others are built for carrot-apple juice. So you must consider the versatility of the home juicer you intend on purchasing. It’s not that juicers efficient for carrot-apple production cannot process greens, but the juicer will yield less product for greens than it will carrot-apple. Therefore, you should really have this in mind. For someone who intends juicing a variety of plants, the versatility of the juicer should be considered too.
- Easy clean up.
- Long lasting motor.
- Super fast juicing.
- Sturdy and heavy duty quality.
- Juices a huge variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Large pulp holding container to keep your juicing production fast, without having to clean in between.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction.
- High yield of juice extraction.
There are loads of great reviews, giving this product a 4.5 out of 5 star rating. The powerful motor makes it a popular choice.
Juicers are abound in the market, but with so many of them comes plenty of confusion. You have to be very careful not to end up making choices that could lead to regret. Your money should be spent only on what best serves your needs and that can only be done by looking at products objectively. We recommend the Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain as a great choice for the price, size and effectiveness of the juice it extracts.
I would also suggest for people who are new to juicing, you start out with a great, small juicer. You will get your money's worth and a great introduction to how wonderful juicing is to add to a healthy lifestyle. It works fast, helping make it great for a quick and healthy snack for the family, and those in a rush in the morning.
After reading all the great reviews and researching this small juicer, I feel confident that you will get the best small juicer with the Breville BJE200XL extractor.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
The Best Small Juicer On The Market!