Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Vitaclay VM7900-8Organic Multi-Cooker
Have you ever thought about cleaning up your kitchen and having only the essential items there? Sometimes you may even wonder why you have so much stuff in your kitchen. What if you could get your hands on a product that is crafted specifically for this purpose – one that would not take too much space but still helps you practice healthy cooking habits? If this is what you are looking for, you are in the right place.
The Vitaclay Multi-Cooker is a 4-1 device that helps you maximize the space in your kitchen. It is a digital steamer, rice cooker, slow cooker, and a low temperature yogurt maker. It does not have the aluminum lead and chemical coating that can be found in other units, thus making for a fresh and healthy food. Because of the well-designed mechanism for its operation, it helps you preserve all the nutrients, vitamins and enzymes in your food, which is very important if you are mindful of your diet.
It can help you prepare Greek yogurt, yogurt cheese or just ordinary yogurt. According to the manufacturer, it is faster than the conventional slow cooker. Moreover, it can improve flavor, thanks to the unglazed pot that comes with it.
· Creating brown rice is now easy; you do not have to spend hundreds of dollars before you can make a quality dish with all the flavors intact. It comes with the clay pot that passes California's tough regulations, thus making it a good quality product to invest in.
· It does not come with any unusual smell or odor. It also does not include chemical or toxic materials that could affect the texture and nutrients of your food. Not only does it produce nice food texture, but it also comes in good quality materials and a feel at home design.
· It has easy to use controls. You do not want to spend too much time trying to figure out what you need to learn before using any appliance. You can learn all the necessary features in a short period and start using it right away.
· The heating element is outside the product so that it does not touch your food, which might affect the taste. The Vitaclay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker is a rugged machine that can withstand heavy and daily usage.
· It comes with delayed start, which helps to prepare food whenever you want it. This is a nice feature for you if you work away from home or are a mother with toddlers. It can begin to cook a wide variety of food; from beef stew to brown rice to white rice to oatmeal, etc. so that it is fresh and ready when you want it, without the fuss.
· The Vitaclay is a versatile cooker and makes you healthier as it comes with a non-stick surface cooker.
· It is programmable in 10 minute increments up to 5 hours. This means that you can easily put on a dish and go to sleep and it will do its job appropriately. It comes with seven functions that you can apply to different foods depending on your job.
· It has a low-temperature design so that it can help to double the nutrients you get at a much lesser time than other crock pots. It is also designed ideally for yogurt all you have to do is use the low temperature settings that comes with it.
· It is backed by 3-year manufacturer warranty. It is very common to see most people complain about their products breaking down. With the manufacturer warranty, you are buying with peace of mind. And if you happen to discover faults with the unit, you can get replacement or repair at no extra costs.
· This cooker is BPA free.
· It is expensive but that can be overlooked because health benefits are worth it.
· Some users have complained that the slow cooker feature is fast. If you are concerned about this, you may want to look at a traditional crock pot.
· If you are not careful, a bang through the top can break the pot.
If you are a complete novice to cooking, this multi cooker will inculcate you with the habit of cooking consistently. Additionally, having a cooker with healthier capabilities will enhance your lifestyle and health.
Another product worth looking at is the Euro Cuisine YM80. This is a commercial yogurt maker and is very compact so should fit well in your kitchen. There are 7 screw cap glass jars as well as a manual timer that can remind you when the fermentation process is completed. The problem with this is that it is expensive and since it is designed exclusively for yogurt lovers, it may not be a good buy for you. Unlike the Vitaclay Smart Multi-Cooker, it is not as versatile.
If your primary concern is to have delicious recipes while maintaining a healthy diet, this multi-cooker is for you. The key to creating genuine flavors and improved textures for different foods is to use the computerized temperature balance and slow cooking cookware from organic clay. With innovative advancements in the Vitaclay cookware, you should be able to start cooking healthily.
Do you want to enhance the flavor of the recipes you have been cooking for years? Do you want to be able to cut your beef and chicken without a knife? If you answer yes to any of the above then the Vitaclay Smart Multi-Cooker is a good option.
The pot is made from clay, which acts as an insulator. Thus, it helps to spread heat evenly and makes all the nutrients from the ingredients come out. This might seemed insignificant but this mechanism helps to improve the flavor and texture of your food, which is in turn good for your health.
I hope you can enjoy and provide these amazing qualities and natural cooking to your family with our help of an honest, well researched review.
vitaclay organic multi-cooker
After researching this product and learning so much about this unique and healthy cooking system, I am completely impressed. I have watched lots of videos that have convinced me there is no other slow cooker I would want to use. I think of the natural, non- toxic way of providing nutrient rich food to myself and family in a fast, convenient way. This is is the solution to so many of my concerns and daily time restraints.
This post was originally published on July 6, 2016.