Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Essential oils have incredible benefits that are used in a variety of ways. I use essential oils every day, from my cleaning products to personal use. Over the years, I have tried many different essential oil brands.
I have slowly learned the difference between a quality oil vs a fragrance oil, but it takes time to learn all of this on your own. I have put together an article and review featuring a top quality essential oil company that you can confidently buy from.
Plant Therapy is an essential oil company that I am excited to feature. It's important that we feature companies that bring it all to the table. Plant Therapy is a family-run business with transparency, quality, safety and customer care as the forefront of their business. Plant Therapy is truly a unique company dedicated to their products and customers.
Our ultimate goal is not to be the largest essential oil company; it is to positively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. Ultimately, I feel this is possible only by providing our customers with an exceptional experience that keeps them coming back. By selling such a high-quality product at an affordable price, we not only positively affect the lives of our customers, it also gives us the financial means by which we can help those who are less fortunate to live a happier, healthier, and more productive life.
About Plant Therapy's Quality
An essential oil is a concentrated, volatile, aromatic liquid that is obtained from the fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots, leaves or other parts of a plant.
Before these plants are made into oils, Plant Therapy works to gain all the necessary knowledge about the farmer growing the plants, the distiller, and the supplier. Plant Therapy analyzes their background, reputation, commitment to quality, and commitment to the industry.
Plant Therapy works with a world renowned essential oil expert, Robert Tisserand and his support laboratory team. Robert has been testing and analyzing essential oils for over 40 years. He tests each oil and then sends them to a third-party testing center. I love the high standards Plant Therapy holds on quality. It is crucial to see a company put quality first.
Even though we work with distillers and farmers who have repeatedly proven to provide excellent quality essential oils, when Plant Therapy claims that our oils are 100% pure and of the highest quality, we want to make sure that we are doing everything possible to guarantee that.
I was fortunate to receive a lovely care package from Plant Therapy to review. My review is based on my honest opinion. Many companies send me products to try, but I will only feature them if they pass my standards of quality; Genuine benefits of the product and that the company lives up to their claims. Plant Therapy passes all my standards with flying colors!
This beautiful set of essential oils consists of some of the most practical starter oils. Each oil can be used in many ways. Here are a few examples of how you can use this kit.
- Diffuse: Continually diffusing oils is very beneficial to everyone in the family. Some of these benefits include increased circulation that supports immune function, helping in dealing with emotional trauma, increased secretions of antibodies, as well as clearing airborne pathogens.
- Emotional support: You may be aware that scent has a very powerful effect on our emotions and well-being. Essential oils are used to improve our state of mind. They work on a neurological level, influencing how we feel. Oils can help us with depression, relaxation, improved focus, energy and more.
- Skincare: Essential oils are often added to natural skincare products, with their many beneficial properties for the skin. Certain essential oils can counteract dry skin, prevent the look of fine lines, support and rejuvenate the skin and treat skin conditions.
- Cleaner: There are a variety of essential oils that can be made into germ-fighting cleaners. You can add oils to mop water, room deodorizers, and surface cleaners. Lemon oil, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree are a few examples of germ-fighting oils you can add to DIY cleaners.
- Topical: Mixed with a carrier oil, most essential oils can be applied topically, helping with bug bites, headaches, acne, sore muscles and more. Lavender is a good example. It has many beneficial topical uses, including promoting calmness, relaxation, nervous tension, and minor burns.
As you can see essential oils are a wonderful product with many uses. It is just as important to note that using quality oils is the only way to achieve all these benefits. Plant Therapy provides a great starter kit for beginners or, professional use.
Top 6 Organic Set Comes with:
- Organic Eucalyptus Globulus: One of the most know oils, Eucalyptus is a powerful oil that helps with respiratory problems, achy joints, and sore muscles. Eucalyptus can also help with mental focus.
- Organic Lemon: Lemon oil is excellent for all your DIY cleaning products. It has a refreshing and uplifting scent. Lemon has anti-bacterial properties for surface cleaning and can help support a healthy immune system.
- Organic Peppermint Supreme: Peppermint oil has a high content of menthol, which is very cooling on the skin. Peppermint is a stimulating oil, and when diffused can help with alertness and boost energy levels.
- Organic Sweet Orange: When diffused, Sweet orange oil is very helpful with nervous tension and sadness. Sweet orange is a great scent for any room in the home because of its uplifting and calming effect. It is also great in supporting the immune system.
- Organic Tea Tree: Usually found in the medicine cabinet, Tea Tree oil is a must have first aid oil great for cleaning wounds, bites, and acne. Tea Tree oil diffused will clean the air and is great during seasonal illnesses. It is also very effective to add to all your cleaning products.
- Organic Lavender: Probably the most popular oil available. Lavender is used to help relieve tension, sleep problems and promote calmness. Lavender is commonly used in natural skincare because of its benefits for the skin. It calms irritation, cleanses and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Plant Therapy is a company I recommend for all essential oil users. You can guarantee quality and a commitment to the aromatherapy industry. Whether you want to use oils for soap making, skin care, first aid, (Plant Therapy has a kid safe line) or in your professional practice, you can be sure that all your oils will be safe and pure.
I hope I have helped you gain an inside look at one of the best essential oil companies. Be sure to check out some of our recipes on the site that can utilize Plant Therapy oils.
This post was originally published on January 25, 2017.