Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
There are so many types of beds available that you could end up befuddled by the endless options available to you. But, what if you could get your hands on a product that not only has an excellent track record but also offers a money back guarantee. Wouldn’t you jump on it? After all, don't pay for what you don’t like.
With a 100-day foolproof money-back guarantee, this Casper mattress is the ideal option. You do not have to go back to the store if you don’t like the product and pray they return your money.
The Casper comes with an easy return policy so that you don’t waste too much time if you are concerned about selecting the right product. According to our research, we discovered that most people have found the product produces little to no odorous smell for the first time of use.
Casper has revolutionized mattress shopping, by shipping their mattresses straight from the factory to their customers. No more salesmen, no more showrooms, this mattress is shipped to you in a box the size of a bar fridge. By foregoing expensive showrooms, overstock and salesmen, Casper passes on savings to you and offers an affordable and comfortable mattress.
The Benefits of The Casper Mattress
The mattress comes with a cover that is designed from premium textures and hand-woven in the United States and Belgium to ensure the highest quality. Some people may find fault that these two places are mentioned. However, they needed to be mentioned because many people are often offended when they discover a product is made from China. And this is true because certain products imported from there don’t last very long.
Thanks to the mattress' dense base, the support you will get from this product is long-lasting, whether you are a side, stomach or back sleeper.
What if you don’t know which side you sleep on or you sleep on all sides? That's no problem, you can just purchase and try it out. If you don’t like it, you can return it and get your refund.
With the addition of a comfort layer of premium latex with support layers of high-density memory foam, you can enjoy cool temperature in your sleep and healthy bounce for all night activities. Some products don’t have all these features so getting them from one product is a nice benefit.
Instead of going through the hassle of hunting sales people in the store, all you have to do is order the Casper online. Since it is designed in the US, most people know that this equals better quality.
It is backed by 10 years limited warranty. Unboxing and setup is quite easy. If you are a busy person, rest assured that the Casper wouldn’t take much time to set up. Unless you have a very small bedroom or are transporting it to somewhere afar, you shouldn’t have a problem with installation. And if you discover any factory faults, you can email customer support directly to get the issue resolved.
It is soft but still provides enough support. The Casper has a high level of firmness so that you will experience less tossing around at night. Moreover, it keeps the movement from your partner from disturbing your sleep so that you can enjoy a better and more quality night sleep.
It is silent. No groans, no squeaks – all through the night you can enjoy your sleep.
It provides protection from lower back pain, because it is designed to be used by those who are suffering from lower back pain or those who are running from it. If you fall into any of these categories, you can be sure your situation will not worsen.
During our research, we found out that most people are pleased with this brand because of the extra step taken by customer support. One customer stated that the support team wanted to know if there is anything they could do for the customer's experience even better.
It does not come with any sinking or spongy material so that you can stand up from the edge. This durability lasts for years. According to a study by SleepLikeTheDead, the average lifespan of the product is around 6 years.
It is easy to maintain. The most important key to using the Casper for a long time is rotating it (from head to foot) occasionally. This will ensure that one side of the bed is not more depressed than the other side and thus the pressure is spread evenly. Moreover, if you are a back sleeper, this product is suitable for you. With only a seven day break-in period, you can start enjoying your product almost immediately.
Construction and Materials
- 4-Layer Foam Construction
- Latex Foam
- Visco Elastic Memory Foam
- Proprietary Transition Foam
- Polyurethane Support Foam
- Polyester/Polypropylene Zipper Cove
- Regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
- Casper's top latex layer is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, Class 1 certified - the highest standard that guarantees the foam is safe enough for babies and children.
- Casper polyurethane foams (memory foam, transition foam, and poly support foam) are Certi-Pur certified, meaning they are made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, formaldehyde, phthalates, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals.
Casper Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your bed after 100 days and nights, you can call up Casper and they will arrange pick-up of your bed. You will be refunded your money and Casper will either donate the used bed to charity, or with ethically recycle it.
- Free Shipping
- 100 Day trial period, if you don't like it you can send it back for a full refund
- Casper picks up the product for return
- 10 Year Limited Warrenty
- Low VOC's
- Super soft and comfortable - firm enough to support your back
- Shop from the comfort of your own home
- Single design makes it easy to choose, no wondering which model to buy
- No need to go to a showroom and try it out
- Excellent customer service - with your happiness being of the utmost priority
- No creaks or groans - move around without disturbing your partner
- Can be put straight on the floor, or a box spring
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Open cell foam helps you stay cool
- Affordable - cheaper than mattresses from retail stores
- This mattress comes with only one option. If you are a couple, it may not be suitable for both partners.
- It may not be suitable for side sleepers.
The Casper mattress is affordable and costs less than other mattresses with similar specs. Moreover, the company is widely accepted as a good brand because of their excellent customer service and quality line of product.
The Casper mattress product may not be for everybody, but if you are looking for an inexpensive good quality product with good customer reviews and 100-day money back guarantee, this is for you.
It is one thing to buy an excellent product. It is another thing for the product to be supported by excellent customer service. Combining the two, the Casper is an excellent option for you, especially if this is your first mattress purchase.
You can move in and out of your bed with ease and the heat retention on the mattress is very low so that you can enjoy a lasting, cool night. With the dense base foam, you will enjoy your sleep, especially if you are a back sleeper. Not only is it easy to maintain but also produces no noise. Moving, handling and lifting is direct and very easy.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comment section below, we are happy to answer them 🙂