Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Are you looking for an organic cotton robe? Look no further than our top picks. We have researched for you and found the best organic cotton robes that are high-quality and have had plenty of satisfied customers.
What to Look for in an Organic Cotton Robe
- Make sure the cotton used in the robe is actually organic. You can do this by looking for a GOTS certified label, or a USDA Organics label.
- Consider whether you want pockets. Pockets are a warm place to put your hands, giving your robe an extra warm and cozy feel.
- Consider if you want a hood. Hoods are excellent for added warmth.
- What fabric do you want? Egyptian cotton will be extra-plush, whereas terry cloth is an excellent replacement for a bath towel, and jersey cotton will be lightweight and warm.
- Consider the length. Ankle-length robes offer more warmth during cold months, whereas a knee-length robe works well in warmer seasons, and thigh -length robes are perfect for summer.
The Best Organic Cotton Robes
Coyuchi offers a variety of organic cotton robes, from thick and plush towel-like robes to more lightweight robes inspired by the peshtemals used in Turkish hammams. Watch the following video to learn a bit about Coyuchi and their company values.
Features of Coyuchi Robes:
- Coyuchi uses high-quality organic cotton in their products, so your robe will last a long time.
- A variety of colors and styles allow you will find a robe that is right for you.
- Unisex designs mean you and your partner can have matching robes.
- Machine washable and easy to care for.
- Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly.
- Free shipping for orders over $300 with free returns - even if you have worn and washed the item!
A simple bathrobe made with organic cotton, thick and luxuriously soft, you will love how comfortable these robes are.
- Made from 100% organic Turkish cotton known for its richness and quality.
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
- 100% Organic cotton with full GOTS Certification, so you know your bathrobe is non-toxic and chemical-free.
- Super soft & absorbent, perfect for just out of the shower, bath, or hot tub.
- Not too heavy so it can be worn all day.
- After several washings the robe is still soft & comfortable to wear.
Head over to Amazon for more information and to see this robe for yourself.
Lightweight cotton robe in a kimono style, you will love wearing this robe on hot summer days.
- Beautiful medium weight 100-Percent GOTS and Fair Trade certified organic cotton.
- Patch pocket and attached belt.
- Comes in 4 colors.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Robe measures approximately 41" from the shoulder to the bottom when lying flat.
- 3/4 length sleeve.
- Excellent quality spring/summer robe.
Check out this robe on Amazon now and see if it is right for you.
I love shopping on Etsy! You can find exceptional quality handmade items from small businesses. I love this lightweight Jersey cotton robe that comes in a variety of colors.
- Made with super soft 100% organic cotton jersey material.
- Sleeves are wide, the hem features lovely curves, and there is a generously sized hood.
- There are no side seams and the cut is generous.
- Dyed with low impact dyes.
- Fairly Traded from Nepal
- 4 color options.
Head over to Etsy to see these robes.
One more Etsy find that is sure to please. This robe is luxury at its finest, you will love how it envelopes you in soft comfort, from head to toe.
- Handmade in Canada out of organic cotton bamboo french terry with nap.
- Extra long-length robe keeps you warm.
- Optional roomy hood.
- Comfortable side seam pockets.
- Custom-made to fit you perfectly.
- Available in 4 colors.
See this luxury robe on Etsy and read through thousands of positive reviews.
There you have it! The best organic cotton robes for lounging and bathing. Please let us know if you have any questions in the comments below, we always answer. What is your favorite type of robe?