When you look to achieve health benefits with infrared heat therapy, you need to use a sauna that is build with this in mind. There are certain features that need to be include so you can achieve the amazing health benefits you are looking for.
After much research and communication with companies that build infrared saunas I have found that JNH Lifestyles, (Joyful Natural Healthy Living) has created infrared saunas with the proper hardware, quality and most important, carbon fiber heaters, manufactured to provide the health benefits you want with these types of saunas.
Infrared saunas are a form of therapy that will help you improve many health concerns. In this article we will discuss Why JNH Lifestyle Saunas can perform health benefits sincerely and consistently, what is important to look for in a sauna before you buy it, including assembly, quality of materials, efficiency and the benefits of deep sweating.
What are the benefits from deep sweating with infrared heat therapy?
Unlike the traditional sauna which relies on heating the body by radiating surfaces in the sauna room, infrared saunas use infrared heaters to emit infrared heat that is directly absorbed by the skin.
The bodies core temperature is raised promoting a detoxifying sweat, releasing toxins and stimulating other systems into action, especially the immune system and metabolic system.
- Relaxation. The first and in my opinion foremost benefit of infrared therapy. Stress and anxiety cause and worsen several medical conditions, mental conditions, and lowers the body’s immune system, making it more susceptible to other disease. Relaxation can help balance many areas in your life including a restful sleep, muscle strains, and the immune system. Infrared heat is calming and distressing, activating our much neglected parasympathetic nervous system.
- Detoxification. Our immune system works as a biochemical process. This means that the chemicals in our bodies have a direct effect on the immune system. We benefit from shedding the overload of toxins in our bodies through sweating. Infrared heat raises the bodies core temperature allowing these toxins to travel out of the body with the sweat, greatly improving the function of our immune systems.
- Wound Recovery. Infrared saunas will promote faster cell regeneration, as well as reduce the risk of infection in part due to the improved immune system.
- Lower Blood Pressure. When in an infrared sauna, your heart rate increases and pumps blood faster through your body. Much like aerobic activity that increases blood flow through the body, infrared saunas have been scientifically proven to lower blood pressure. In fact, studies have shown that two infrared sauna sessions a week can provide a similar reduction in blood pressure as two 30 minute weekly workout sessions
- Improved Circulation. Because the body is heated up there is an increase in circulation that is similar to what we see during exercise. This allows blood flow to be stimulated at a rate of two times your resting rate. This is great for someone who is looking to improve circulation and blood flow with minimal exertion.
- Weight loss. Because the body is being heated, it is going to start the cooling process, this elevates your heart rate and boosts the metabolism. A half hour session can burn up to 600 calories. Not to mention, you are sweating toxins, continually improving the functions of the body.
- Pain Relief. Infrared heat can penetrate the muscles, joints and soft tissue. This will help heal and relieve pain by bringing blood flow and cell regeneration to those areas. Infrared heat is common therapy for athletes, sustaining repetitive muscle strain. As well, people with chronic pain issues including fibromyalgia, arthritis and tension headaches.
- Anti-Aging. One of the first benefits I have experienced with infrared heat is the effects on the skin. This is instantly recognized, not only can it help those who struggle with acne, helping rid the body of an overload of toxins, clearing the pores and pulling debris from the epidermis, the infrared waves will increase collagen production reducing wrinkles, minimizing pores resulting in an overall improved skin tone. You will notice right after a treatment your skin is clean, smoothed and very supple.
- Cell Health. With increased blood circulation the cells receives more nutrients and oxygen. The enriched blood will optimize the body's ability to repair muscle that is strained or injured, as well shed toxins attached to the cells effortlessly.
What to consider When buying a home sauna
What type of wood is best?
Different woods will determine the quality of your sauna. It is very important to buy a sauna made with the correct wood. You will have a much longer lasting product that will not warp, bend, crack, or break seals.
Canadian Hemlock is very stable with little tendency to cup, check or twist. Good cellular properties for expansion and contraction. Hemlock yields clean, straight edges and accurate contours. The combination of stability and smoothness has made Hemlock a favorite wood for the construction of saunas. An excellent choice if you have allergies, as it has very low resin and virtually no odor. Canadian Hemlock is the best choice of wood for an indoor sauna.
Looking to place your sauna outdoors? You will want to consider a different wood, Canadian Hemlock will not be suitable for the increased air flow of the outdoors.
With its low density and high proportion of air spaces, Canadian Cedar is the best thermal insulator. It has excellent durability. Non out-gassing when properly kiln dried and treated to remove volatile oils and the best heat retention and durability for outdoor locations.
JNH Lifestyles Gives you both Canadian Hemlock and Canadian Cedar wood options based on your specific desire. Their saunas are certified by FSC,(Forest Stewardship Council) This certification is voluntary for a company to apply and pass if they meet their principals and criteria which are:
- Environmental Values and Impacts
- Worker's Rights and Employment Conditions
- Indigenous Peoples’ Rights
- Community Relations
- Benefits from the Forest
- Environmental Values and Impacts
- Managment Planning
- Monitoring and Assessment
- High Conservation Values
- Implementation of Management Activities
You can see all their criteria and guidelines for certification on their website https://ca.fsc.org/en-ca
JNH lifestyles Offers a collection of saunas with a zero EMF Reading
Heaters within the Ensi™collection are the only one in the entire industry that is Intertek tested for virtually zero-EMF reading. It’s the pioneer product for its kind, and currently there are no other saunas on the market that have as low an EMF reading. We are very excited with the newest addition to our lineup of feature-filled far-infrared saunas. Not only is it stylish and beautiful, but it is crafted from the finest, chemical free, Canadian Hemlock wood using tongue and groove construction, to give you years and years of beauty and reliable service.
What type of heaters should you consider?
Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Heaters
Carbon Fiber heaters are composed of thin carbon plates and have an even heat distribution area, thereby eliminating hot spots that are typically experienced with Ceramic Heaters. Even heat distribution is key to all the benefits you experience with infrared heat. Full body coverage of consistent heat that surrounds you.
Carbon fiber heaters Infrared heat penetrates deeper into the skin tissue than with ceramic heaters. One of the most efficient and healthy ways to detoxify our body and improve our overall health is through sweat, this will brake away toxins easily. The deeper the heat penetrates the deeper toxins can be eliminated.
It is important that your carbon fiber heaters are places properly in your sauna. Look for a quality far infrared sauna to surround you with large wall-mounted heating panels, including rear, side and front panels, with expansive lower leg panels. Large infrared heater surface areas produce maximum far infrared emissions which directly results in a greater infrared energy absorption by the body.
As you can see JNH Saunas has placed their carbon fiber far infrared heaters in appropriate locations to optimize the full cabin area with emissions. The body can properly heat up evenly.
I have owned my Infrared Suana for 5 years. There is nothing better than coming home on a cold day and warming up. I have used it for muscle strains, tension headaches and skin health. I especially use it for relaxation. After a half hour use each night during the work week, I find myself sleeping better, having a more fulfilling workday and an overall sense of well being. I use to go for regular massage, but I find that infrared heat penetrates deeper into the muscle and recovers aches and strains much faster. Of course I love to combine both massage therapy with infrared hear therapy for optimal health.
There are other companies that make great saunas, but I confidently choose JNH Lifestyles. They build amazing saunas with quality and Eco conscious materials. The company has a proven track record with customer satisfaction.
JNH Lifestyles builds thier saunas with all the health aspects in mind, ensuring you a cabin with the correct heaters distributed properly so you can achieve the best health benefits. There is nothing left out or small detail missed. When you include the use of infrared therapy at home the benefits will go beyond, helping you in your work life, providing a more restful sleep, and improving your over all mental state.
Infrared therapy is such a great form of therapy to include in your life. It is affordable, reliable and available to use at your convenience right at home.
I strongly encourage the use of infrared heat therapy, I truly believe it can improve the quality of life. It goes above and beyond for any kind of home therapy.
Please ask questions or leave comments, I am an avid user of infrared therapy and would love to answer your questions.
Be the change you want to see in the world,