Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Are you looking for organic cotton bath towels? We have researched and found you the best organic cotton bath towels to make your shopping experience easier.
What to Look for In Organic Cotton Bath Towels
- Certified Organic Cotton. To have an organic cotton towel, you have to read and make sure the cotton is organic. There are plenty of towels for sale (especially on Amazon) that say they are organic cotton but are not.
- Easy care and machine washable makes your towels more convenient to use.
The Best Organic Cotton Bath Towels
You will love the sculpted texture and modern design of these oversized beach towels.
- Available in three colors, blue, grey, and blush.
- Made of 100% organic cotton grown in India and woven in Portugal.
- Modern geometric pattern gives these towels a unique look.
- Large dimension of 39"x70" gives you lots of drying power.
- Can be used at the beach or in the home. Give you and your guests a luxury bathing experience.
These towels are available at The Ultimate Green Store. Head on over and check them out.
These bath towels are so beautiful and will look fantastic hanging up in your bathroom. Choose from a towel set or individual towels of various sizes.
Made of 100% Organic Turkish Cotton
- Lightweight towels with a high/low weave for excellent water absorption, so they will dry your skin thoroughly after bathing and not just smear the water around on your skin.
- Comes in a variety of colors.
The Ultimate Green Store carries a variety of Coyuchi towels for you to browse.
A simple set of basic organic towels is perfect for anyone looking to add a variety of towels to their homes.
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton that is sustainably grown and woven in Turkey.
- The fluffy weave of these towels makes them super absorbent.
- The cloud-like softness envelopes you in warmth and comfort when you step out of the tub.
- Easy to care for, these towels won't lose their shape and softness with repeated washing.
These are a luxury towel that is sure to impress, definitely worth the splurge. Check them out on Amazon.
You will love these dense and thick organic towels at an affordable price.
- Made from 100% organic cotton.
- The towel density is akin to towels you find in a 5-star hotel, they soak up water quickly and are thick and lush.
- Comes in a variety of earthy colors to compliment your bathroom decor.
- Easy to care for, they are machine washable and dryable.
- Luxuriously soft feel, without shedding lint.
Head over Amazon to learn more.
These towels come in a two-pack, so you don't have to buy a set with towel sizes you don't need.
- Be assured that these towels are non-toxic and chemical-free by the fact that they are made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Made from 100% Turkish cotton for supreme quality and softness.
- A full 90-day guarantee means you can buy with confidence and return the towels if you don't like them.
- Bath towels are generously sized at 30" x 56"
- The quality is excellent for the price.
These towels are available on Amazon.
I love that these towels come in a set of 4, meaning I only have to buy one set to stock my bathroom.
- Choose from 10 different colors.
- This set comes with only bath towels, so you don't have to buy hand towels and cloths you may not need.
- Thick, luxury weight for a heavy feel and excellent absorbancy.
Head over to Amazon to check these towels out for yourself.
Who knew you could find handmade Turkish towels on Etsy? Well, now, you do! There are a couple of stores I recommend for buying organic cotton Turkish towels, and I will link to them below.
- Dozens of designs and colors to choose from, no need to stick to boring white towels!
- High-quality and handwoven with organic cotton.
- A variety of sizes available.
- Affordable prices.
- Very absorbent and dries quickly.
- Made in turkey by traditional weavers.
I hope you have enjoyed our list of the best organic cotton bath towels. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below, and we will do our best to help you out.