Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
I love Navajo rugs. There is something so beautiful about their bold geometric designs and warm tones.
Keep reading to see my favorite Navajo style wool rugs.
You may think that these bold designs would "clash" with one another, but instead these Navajo designs look warm and beautiful when used in multiples.
Imagine a large, rustic living room with a gorgeous hardwood floor. Picture a handful of Navajo area rugs in different designs scattered along the floor and a handwoven Navajo rug hanging on the wall. A room like this is full of warmth and beauty. It is the perfect room for all sorts of activities, from romantic evenings, to family game nights, or watching movies.
Navajo-inspired designs are timeless. They are tranquil and spiritual. A high-quality rug is an investment that you can enjoy for many years to come. They can become a family heirloom.
- Wool is strong, static-resistant and pleasing to the touch.
- Resilient and stain-resistant.
- Naturally fire-resistant.
- Hides soil well. Wool is opaque (unlike synthetics that are transparent). This results in a naturally dull appearance that makes soil much less apparent to the human eye.
- Will stand up to the heaviest traffic and still look beautiful.
- Responds very well to cleaning as moisture makes the fiber sweel and release dirt.
- It is an excellent insulator.
- Takes on dyes well, so it can come in a variety of colors.
I hope that they above information has helped you in your search for a Navajo-styled rug. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below 🙂